How to apply to our program
An Applicant MUST:
- have demonstrated a commitment to recovery, and abstinence for a period of at least 3 months prior to placement into program;
- have a personal recovery plan, or willingness to work toward the construction of one
- have skills and abilities to live independently with minimal supports;
- be an active member of a 12 step fellowship;
- Commitment to abstinence based life;
- be willing to meeting with our staff counselor on a regular basis;
- Upon completion of an assessment of both needs and ability’s a potential resident will be placed on our waiting list.
While on the wait list you’re encouraged to attend Our monthly dinner meetings. These provide an opportunity to meet and greet with the current resident. These meetings are held the first Monday of each month at our 686 Broadview location.